Tuesday, September 30, 2014

posting life urr

Sorry, for not posting on here much i've been stressed with school  and i never have time all weekend im baby sitting or doing something and its really annoying but I had a horrible sickness whatever it was and i got a big headache and my throat hurts i still get random head aches now and my throat still hurts then i go to the library and idk every things all messed up in my mind I've been really mad and sad and depressed and also i might move like i want to move but i don't i have all my memories in that house and i don't want everything to be ruined and it just really sucks to think about so if i end up moving i'll defiantly hate it and be super depressed more than i am now thinking about it but maybe it will just be a fresh start to a new better life i just really wanna move to somewhere in sheboygan I don't care as long as i can still go to this school i liek my school cause i actually have friends and there nice to me i don't want to leave that all behind and have a new school cause it will be a new life i just don't want to leave this school



        Sorry that i was so depressing but you know its life

No comments:

Post a Comment