Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Pbl,life

Hey guys how was you first month of school mine was okay my first week was awesome then I had in school suspension a couple weeks ago but everything was getting better then I figured out people where making fun of me behind my back and then this whole thing started now I have therapy to to gain my self confidence because I don't really  have so much i'm just horrible with it but yeah  now in school we are doing PBL witch is like a big presentation we do at our school and My friend is doing hers on self harm and suicide and her first paragraph is freaking awesome and "scary" but yeah Halloween is "creeping" up haha well to all of you Happy Halloween My house is decorated with a bunch of Halloween stuff its really cool but i've had an okay week so far but you know i have them days like everyone else But I hope you all have had a good week and month and yeah.


No comments:

Post a Comment